Sunday, August 16, 2009

Notes from a REALLY hot kitchen...

Okay, promises, promises. Or did I say "I promise?" My list is in my head. And I've worked this weekend on some of the projects that will go on my list. Hint...I'm up to my neck in granola. Batches are cooling on the counter (cranberry vanilla almond). Batches are in the oven with more lined up on the counter waiting for their opportunity to add to the ungodly temperature in my kitchen right now (blueberry pecan crisp). I've worked hours on my friend K's diet and meal plans...don't want to give any more away. Just wanted to touch base and say "I'm working on it."

How are your plans coming along? Are you making a list? Did you have a good weekend? I know I sure did. More to come...my list is in the making. I promise, really, truly promise, to have it done this week. This is serious stuff though, right? I mean I don't' want to just go and put something "out there" without honestly meaning it.

Enjoying the last remaining hours of the weekend...
-t.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. You don't want to post just anything. I have a list started, nothing concrete and I meant to share it on Friday. Today is Monday - we know where this is going. Procrastination is one of the things on my list - not to do it anymore...this week, I promise too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you turned your air on with all that baking going on!!!!!
    Are batches available for sale yet?
    It sounds heavenly and healthy ;)
    List, yes - but on paper - nope..... not yet!

    ReplyDelete